Leinster VS Connacht live watch 19.10.2024

URC TV is the official OTT player for the United Rugby Championship where fans can watch games live on phone, desktop or tablet.. Connacht vs Leinster - United Rugby Championship “I spoke with the doctor and now it’s right to wait seven days, 10 days to have another scan and to understand the time he will need to recover. Also, Giovani Lo Celso has a little problem and I’m not sure if he’ll be available. We’ll see for Sunday.” Tottenham welcome Brentford to north London on Thursday evening for a first Premier League derby between these two capital clubs. Shevchenko certainly had the belief of the club at the outset of his tenure, signing a deal to run until the summer of 2024. Tyrone Mings enjoyed another decent chance as he headed over a corner from close range and the half-time whistle came as a relief to most at the King Power due to the lack of quality - although things did not improve after the break. If I were Arsenal, I'd be breaking the bank to get him, give him a five-year contract and sit back and watch him transform the club. In stoppage time, Helik caught Hugill on the thigh with a high boot and studs in the centre circle, leaving the striker in a crumpled heap. With Dembele’s future still up in the air there will be a keenness from all sides to draw a line under this messy ordeal in the next few days. It was a disappointing goal to concede, then they drop away and make it difficult for you, fall over, buy time from the referee. And Muller’s on the same pace this season, leading the assist charts once more with eight so far this campaign. That’s one more than Mohamed Salah, Karim Benzema and Paul Pogba. He’s done that in 11 games. If in the unlikely scenario he keeps that pace for the season he would end with 24 assists, which would break all the records we’ve seen. Progressive football is mandatory in the top half of the Premier League. It is the only way to get fans to believe in and support the project – and the same goes for players (Everton’s must wonder how on earth Benitez plans to improve a record of nine points from the last 14 league games). What time and TV channel is Connacht vs Leinster in URC You can watch the game live on RTE 2 and stream it on the RTE Player. Betting odds. Connacht 3/1. SIMILAR ARTICLES TO THIS. Powered ... Stoke were dealt a blow when Harry Souttar suffered a serious knee injury which is expected to rule him out of the season. One-goal margin wins do just fine with five of their six wins coming via that winning score. Leeds will be travelling with plenty of hope, but this has home win written all over it. “It is a conversation we are going to have with the player, then his agent, his family – [talks] which are going to be extremely important as well – so everybody is on board,” said Arteta. The victory lifts Preston up to 14th in the Championship after two successive wins under new manager Ryan Lowe. The 6ft 5ins Cardiff striker had only started two of the eight games Wales had played since manager Ryan Giggs went on leave in November, with Page preferring to play a false nine alongside two widemen. Now unbeaten in 29 games in all competitions since a UEFA Nations League defeat against Portugal in 2018, Mancini will be at pains to make sure they become the first team since Germany in Euro 2012 to record three group-stage wins. Having conceded 43 goals in the league this campaign - the second worst tally in the division - Howe has prioritised reinforcements at the back and after failing to sign Lille defender Sven Botman, the club's attention turned to Carlos. At its worst, there are horrendous chants from other clubs, which are absolutely abhorrent. The statement is very welcome from Tottenham and I applaud it. There is nothing else to add on to that. Asked if he was frustrated by the rumours, Rangnick said: I'm not frustrated at all as I know it's not the truth. He controlled well before firing into the bottom corner. However, he was almost beaten not long after. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is facing concerns over his role as Arsenal captain from fellow teammates and club staff after his latest disciplinary breach. The Mail reveal that there have been “long-standing concerns” over the 32-year-old’s suitability as club captain for the Gunners and last week’s incident seems to have exacerbated those worries. Figures within the club are doubting his position as captain, but the Mail also state that his influence in the dressing room as a whole means that any decision to take the armband from him could “cause major disruption”. Solskjaer's win percentage of 50 per cent against Guardiola puts him up with modern management royalty. Johnnie Jackson's unbeaten start in charge of Charlton continued but the Addicks blew a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 at Morecambe. When I saw their team and Son, Gareth Bale, Harry Kane and Lucas Moura all playing I thought Arsenal could be in a bit of trouble, Merson said. PSG now have two matches to collect at least four points or they will finish with the lowest points total of any completed season since the first of the QSI era. He added: I think Robert Lewandowski had a great year. Year after year, he improves and shows the excellent striker he is, as well as his ability to score goals. Lampard left Chelsea in January, and has been touring the TV studios while Thomas Tuchel makes the players he left behind look much better for his absence. Presumably he has also been doing all the things one might expect from a man who had his dream job and lost it: reflecting, studying, talking to other coaches. Imagine, if you like, some kind of self-improvement montage. Like Rocky, but with training cones. The narrative around goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale has now completely changed, and the £30m move makes sense: he's their No 1, and a very good one on early viewing. There was considerably more at stake for Posh, though, on the day and they were the more threatening team early on. There are, currently, no plans to call in a few favours in January to bring some young talent to Plymouth. TALKING POINT - Xavi Hernandez’s Barcelona have a creativity problem MAN OF THE MATCH - Juanmi (Real Betis) Even with hit-and-miss domestic success, he was a key cornerstone of successive USMNT sides across the last decade, named in their squads for both South Africa 2010 and Brazil 2014 - and helping them to a Gold Cup triumph in 2017 against Jamaica too. Premier League fixtures | Table | ResultsPlay Super 6 for free!How to follow Follow Man City vs Burnley in our dedicated live match blog. Midfielder Luke Bolton, who spent last season on loan at Dundee United, should expect some interest, as could young Spanish midfielder Iker Pozo, who spent last year with FC Eindhoven. Roberto Mancini will stay on as Italy coach despite the team's failure to qualify for the World Cup again.