Chargers VS Cardinals live stream 22 October 2024

Chargers vs. Cardinals: Oct. 21 Viewing Options · When: Monday, October 21, 2024 at 9 p.m. ET · Where: State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona · TV .... Arizona Cardinals vs Los Angeles Chargers game today United were furious but improved as the half wore on and Bruno Fernandes marked his 100th appearance for the club with a smart first-time finish following a neat move down the left. It wasn't so long ago he couldn't get a game and now we're speaking about him getting back in the Scotland squad. “We’re grateful for everything Kieran did while he was here, he said. He's behaved very well and has been very important for us. “Sometimes when he has the ball he doesn’t know what he has to do next. It also happens with Neymar, Kylian Mbappe, Angel di Maria: all four are in the same team and each could be a star around the world. I’m happy he’s [Messi] still playing at this level and it will be nice to face him again and everyone knows the quality and personality that PSG and their players have.” He's the captain, he's getting booed off the pitch, the fans are going mad and it's the heat of the moment. However, England will play opposition in the world's top 10 for the first time under Wiegman this week. He's still only 27. Sure, there will be times when he should score more, but I would argue the same could be said for a few other City players given the number of chances the team creates. Manchester United duo Cristiano Ronaldo and Harry Maguire are reportedly engaged in a “power struggle” over the club captaincy. The Mirror report that the pair have had conversations with interim boss Ralf Rangnick about stripping Maguire of the armband to alleviate the pressure on the England international amid his poor performances. Rangnick has invited Ronaldo to mentor youngsters within the club, leading to Maguire feeling “increasingly undermined” by the German coach. The report reveals that Maguire feels “players are losing respect for him” and that there is now a “growing belief” within the squad that Ronaldo will become the new club captain. Clubs spending on transfer fees shrank for the second year in a row, most likely in relation to Covid-19, but this decrease did not carry over to spending on intermediary service fees. Connolly headed over before Weimann wasted a decent chance to make it 2-0, mistiming his header from a Bell cross. Mainz were not happy to rest on their laurels as they continued to play on the front foot and apply pressure on the Bavarians. Wayne Rooney's side are under a transfer embargo and banned from registering new players, but Plange can return to Pride Park as it has been accepted under EFL rules that he is not a new player registration. I had a private conversation with him for more than an hour. I tried to persuade him to stay on board. In the end, I had to accept his decision, said Rangnick. Club Brugge finally had something to cheer late on when Hans Vanaken grabbed a late consolation (81) but it was the only blemish for City, who added a late fifth as Mahrez grabbed his second of the game (84) to put the finishing touch on a near-perfect night for Guardiola and his side as they look to secure top spot in Group A. What the future brings, we’ll see then. Like I said, I hope it happens one day. Whether it will happen is not up to me. We have had six years together and the last five has been outstanding. Credit the opponent but we didn't hold possession well enough. Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel: It seems like a deserved win and it's an excellent result as it reflects the game. He has not featured in either of Ralf Rangnick's games in charge so far, with the German saying Martial picked up a minor knock in training last week. Espanyol were relegated from La Liga in 2020, bouncing back up again at the first time of asking, but are now eight points clear of the relegation zone in 13th. Kirby is now a doubt for this summer’s home European Championships, after scoring in the Arnold Clark Cup win over Germany that secured Sarina Wiegman’s side the title. How the teams lined up | Match statsPremier League results | TableGet Sky Sports - Latest offersKane's confidence looked visibly lifted, fresh from seven goals in two games for England, and he very nearly had a clear sight of goal when Reguilon's cross was brilliantly taken off his head by the retreating Liam Cooper. Barcelona have scored only two goals in five Champions League games while Bayern have notched 19 goals during the same period. Barry Hepburn and Liam Morrison are several minutes deep into a chat about Oktoberfest when Bayern Munich's media officer swivels the laptop in his direction to suggest the conversation should return to football. Impressive? Just a bit. Jota now has 17 goals in all competitions, 12 of them in the league, and so many have been decisive. He knows how hard Virgil van Dijk found it to give up on the idea of recovering from injury in time to feature at Euro 2020, and how much it hurt Trent Alexander-Arnold to have to withdraw from the England squad before that tournament began. Arizona Cardinals vs Los Angeles Chargers 2024 Week 7 The Cardinals face the Chargers in Monday Night Football, streamed exclusively on ESPN+. The Chargers (3-2) are coming off a big win over ... They are level on points with Barcelona before Saturday's meeting - a rarity this far into a season - and hoping to be victorious on their rivals' turf for the first time since Mauricio Pochettino's side won 2-1 in February 2009. He's identified that there was quite a bit of muscle fatigue and he took himself out of it, which is sensible. We all work extremely closely with the analysts, Jimmy Dickinson and Sam Morcom, who provide us with all the information we need to be able to put a game plan together for a matchday. There's that feeling you never know what he's going to do. He's a match-winner but I want to see that on a consistent basis. It was necessary. Tuchel was also satisfied with his team's response to their difficult week with the victory showing how their application to the physical side of the game allowed their quality to come through. He and his team-mates could not find a way through though - even with Areola causing havoc from a final-minute corner - and at the final whistle it was the home side celebrating a spot in the semi-finals, with their ambition to go one better than last year still on. Roma’s general manager Tiago Pinto said Maitland-Niles’ versatility made him an attractive option. The 24-year-old has played in central midfield, on the wing and in both fullback positions for the Gunners. If the deal is completed this window, it will be seen as a big coup for Julian Ward, who will take over as Liverpool sporting director when Michael Edwards leaves in the summer. The Brighton boss was unable to call upon a key trio of central defenders in Lewis Dunk, Adam Webster and Shane Duffy, while Neal Maupay and Pascal Gross were also unavailable. I want us to fully move on from this. West Ham condemned the video on Thursday night and vowed to punish any supporters identified with an indefinite ban. Headway statementOn the face of it, this seems to be yet another example of football putting results ahead of player safety. Stoke might be a bit more resilient, but it's still hard to see past an away win. They just cannot score goals. It makes a big difference for Wales now to go into the play-offs and be able to play at home. We look forward to the home tie now. They were fantastic and certainly helped us achieve that. Fixtures were shut down at one stage, as an investigation was opened, with everyone connected with the game in America pulling together at a challenging time. “The last couple of months have been nowhere near good enough and we needed to get a result for our season and our fans. The governing body wants to continue the lobbying of government on the Online Safety Bill, and is urging social media companies to act faster to tackle hate on their platforms. The match was paused as Rudiger collected and removed items from the pitch that were aimed at him. They have been taken into custody. You need to keep your feet grounded and just focus on your football and that's what I have been doing. Immediately after collecting Ballard's effort, Collins had to be replaced by Jack Walton, struggling with an injury to his left shoulder sustained earlier when trying to claim a corner. Our betting expert Jones Knows explains why Ruben Dias should be backed at 12/1 to win the PFA Player of the Year award against Bruno Fernandes.