Bristol City v Huddersfield live streaming 19/10/2024

... live and on-demand streaming, fixtures & results and much more. ... Watch exclusive Bristol City video content. Team ... Huddersfield Town AFC. Sports.. Ipswich Town FC | TownTV Tanguy Ndombele has proved to be just as costly for Tottenham, with the north London giants finally moving their record signing out on loan to former employers Lyon on January deadline day. The Seagulls surpassed their energy levels across the pitch and matched them for attacking stats. But, all things considered, footballers are not machines and eventually, everyone needs a rest. Anthony Gordon has been a shining light in a struggling team, recently scoring his first two senior goals in the 3-2 defeat to Brighton. Ogbonna is well within his rights to make a challenge for the ball. We've spoken about a higher threshold in certain situations - but not for this one. In November, Brazil - the most successful national team in World Cup history with five trophies - became the fourth team to secure qualification as one of the top four teams in South America's groups. The draw with Switzerland at Windsor Park on September 8 kept Northern Ireland three points behind Murat Yakin's side in the battle for second place in Group C and the play-off place it would bring. You know that core group are really the guys that got us to a World Cup semi-final. But you've always got to have an open mind to progress in the team. Guardiola was also asked about his managerial future during his time with the media, with his current deal only having 18 months left to run. He has trained fully for the last couple of days and there's still a fantastic player there for sure. It's great to have him, he's been smiling away and it's my job to get him settled as soon as possible. Today things went our way and we are really happy. Man Utd interim boss Ralf Rangnick: I think we showed an improved performance but in the end a disappointing result. But in the Premier League there are not just one or two, there are many teams who can fight for the league. City's trip to Liverpool comes at the end of a tough week after away games at Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain. For Ten Hag, there may be the consideration of the graveyard Manchester United has been for managers. It seems therefore that Grealish has escaped his manager's wrath this time, but the England international is treading a fine line Sky Bet Championship leaders Fulham were unable to make up for the absence of 21-goal top scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic as they were held to a 0-0 draw by bottom club Derby at Craven Cottage. Manchester City were moonwalking into the final with six minutes to go. Grealish then missed two big chances before Rodrygo scored twice to take it to extra time. It's worrying times, and with Norwich away this weekend, I think Emery will do well to get on the coach if they don't win that game. Villa will press high up the pitch, aiming to retain compression between the lines via a high defensive line and intricately choreographed positional training. Huddersfield 1-1 Bristol City (Dec 9, 2023) Final Score Follow Huddersfield v Bristol City results, h2h statistics, latest results, news and more information on Flashscore. Like many sides in the Premier League, Spurs' squad has been seriously affected by an outbreak of coronavirus and they could be missing as many as six players this weekend. As Lazio coach last season, Inzaghi needed a point against Club Brugge in the final group game to secure qualification. At 2-1 and on the 75th minute, he decided to take off his three most important players. The Belgians equalised a minute later and Lazio had to hold on for dear life to secure a point. For Patrick Vieira, he will once again lament his side's paucity at defending set-pieces with Matt Targett the eighth beneficiary this term already from dead ball situations but Villa were the slicker outfit in every department. A good manager helps, too. And one of the German's oldest friends in the game is a shining example. Martin was a regular at Old Trafford as a child in the 1980s when Ron Atkinson was United manager - but will he predict a victory for Ralph Rangnick's side at Brentford on Tuesday? Unfortunately, I didn't realize that I was crossing the line with this, but that was made clear to me in recent days. The players will find that out very soon, if they haven't already. Rangnick's sentiment about Lense could quite easily be applied to his tenure at Manchester United. I wanted us to take the next step to challenge for the league, to win trophies, but unfortunately I couldn't get the results we needed and it's time for me to step aside, the Norwegian said. The vast majority of them wouldn't be accepting of what they saw on TikTok or whatever it was. I've got zero sympathy for him. In the second half, we improved our recovery of the ball, but we never managed to get them to make mistakes. He is a player I enjoyed playing with previously and I know the rest of the squad here at Aston Villa will benefit from his quality and experience. Ibrahimovic scored midway through the first half with a powerful free-kick through Roma's wall for his 400th career league goal. At the other end, Morris found some space on the left-hand side of the area and put the ball across the face of goal, but there was no one there to apply the finish.