(TODAY!!) Live stream: Motherwell v Dundee 19/10/2024

Watch a live stream of Dundee v Motherwell ... Motherwell travel to Dundee on Saturday, as they look to build on back-to-back league wins. If you' .... Motherwell vs Dundee United: Scottish League Cup Latest Women's Super League newsHow to follow the WSL on Sky SportsFind out more about Sky SportsThere are still some areas they need to work on, but I think we saw in the Arnold Clark Cup that they are fearless, and these players are hungry, hungry for success. With qualification for World Cup 2022 still underway, the competition and its participants have started to take shape, with more teams starting to be confirmed. Rangnick: Two points droppedMan Utd interim boss Ralf Rangnick: It feels once again like two points dropped that we should have easily won. We are looking into it because we now have a new situation with Ben Chilwell so of course, we look into whether we can do something and what we can do, he said on December 31. Carrick appeared bemused by the line of questioning beforehand when asked about Bruno Fernandes' omission. Lawro is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests. This week's guest is Every time Everton attacked, he always seemed to be the guy there to stop it - it was a brilliant performance, I'm a huge fan of his. Motherwell V Dundee | William Hill Premiership | 19/10/24 Motherwell V Dundee | William Hill Premiership | 19/10/24. Live video for International subscribers - Live audio for UK subscribers. Kick-Off 15:00. Now they have to come to Anfield and we have to use that. Reflecting further on facing Man City on Sunday, live on Sky Sports, Klopp added: We are in the quarter-finals and semi-finals [of the FA Cup] and the further you go in competitions, the harder it gets, that's unfortunately the truth. Maybe he's trying to protect certain individuals but if you look at the game, Chelsea were well under par. The Arsenal captain eventually came on in the 85th minute and did have one final chance to secure a point for his side, but he snatched at his strike, extending his run without a Premier League goal to six games. Dortmund salvaged some hope for next week's second leg at Ibrox with a piledriver from Raphael Guerreiro while defender Mats Hummels tried to pull another goal back deep in stoppage time but could only produce a wayward shot which flew over the bar. When I retired from playing at Man City, Brian Marwood, who was sporting director, and Garry Cook, the chief executive, wanted me to stay at the club to use my experience, he says. The National League North side - the lowest-ranked club left, and 79 places below their Championship visitors - came from behind to stun the Royals by the narrow result. “He was just three, four, five moves ahead of everyone. Amazing player. Amazing!” It was an injury that effectively ended his Arsenal career. Watch Motherwell v Dundee United on pay-per-view Watch Motherwell v Dundee United on pay-per-view Motherwell v Dundee United is available to watch online on Saturday. While fans can't attend ... Harder doubled the advantage from the spot after Norway midfielder Reiten was brought down by Ruesha Littlejohn in the box. Liverpool were indebted to Alisson for keeping City at bay before that, the goalkeeper twice denying Gabriel Jesus, while at the opposite end Zack Steffen, picked in place of Ederson, was badly at fault for Mane's first goal, when the 30-year-old charged him down, and his second, when his volley beat him at his near post. Stefanos Tsitsipas is worried about his participation in the Australian Open because of a nagging elbow problem. They have done it many times in their history, they put a lot of players in the box, like Militao and the strikers, and yeah, they found the goal. Real have enjoyed a remarkable run through this season's competition having also come from behind to beat Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea in the knockout stages. We have to be better because the game swung completely the other way in the second half and that shouldn't happen. The problems came in the other five minutes midway through the half. I'm not sure I've been at a match where the game has changed so much in such a short space of time. Diogo Jota came on at half time for the largely second string Reds outfit and scored to reduce the deficit to one. That smile spreads across his face again as he says goals!, before adding: Hopefully everybody will be well also. Asked if recent events had him concerned, Tuchel replied: I'm not worried, but you are right, I sent the message to our fans - support us, we love to [have] them close to the pitch, we love a brilliant atmosphere [and] that they are not behind fences or nets. The main point is ours, we have the feeling, the way we play, if we create chances and have more goals between our men, we should have more points and a different position. “He’s got to liven up. He’s got to look at himself and say, 'Listen, get over this disappointment,'” Keane said ahead of kick-off. I felt I deserved a bit more than that. It's not to be and I wish them all the best because it's a great club, with super players. He trained with us for the first time during the stop for Covid. If I think back to that moment and see him again today, he is a completely different player. And Saul has a lot more to do to prove he should not be booked onto the first flight back to Madrid on January 1.Simeon Gholam Nketiah provides Arteta with food for thought It may have been against League One opposition, but with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang still out in the cold, Eddie Nketiah did himself no harm with his lethal performance in front of goal for Arsenal on Tuesday night. Data from the Premier League shows that testing has almost quadrupled since 13 December in line with the increased numbers of cases found. Less than 30 cases were confirmed last month compared with the 307 since 29 November. Download the Sky Sports Scores App: Apple | AndroidThe UK's No 1 scores app: Find out moreWatch free highlights of this game after full-time Opta statsCrystal Palace are unbeaten in their last five home league games against Leeds (W3 D2), winning this exact fixture 4-1 last season.Leeds have won their last two league games against Crystal Palace, though both have been at Elland Road.