Live stream: Torino - Como 25.10.2024 Watch TV

Watch the Torino vs Como game on 10/25/2024 live. Start your free trial today! Watch your local teams with Regional Sports Networks. Stream ABC, CBS, FO.... Como vs. Torino (13 Apr, 2025) Live Score “We wait for the doctors to give us precise information on his situation, at the moment he's being treated, we’re waiting for news, we hope it’s just a case of more fear than bad news,” the 58-year-old tactician told GOAL. I think the more important thing is all the players must be vaccinated, because we play every three days now and meet a lot of players, said the Watford boss. The champions kept pushing forward and three minutes from the break Legzdins denied Morelos from close range. Messi is the most decorated player in the history of the Ballon d’Or award. Cristiano Ronaldo is behind him in second, having won it five times. Postecoglou has a clear idea of the style of football he wants to implement but what is not yet clear is whether he has the players who are anywhere near good enough to make this marriage work. I'm still proud of keeping a clean sheet. but with the talent we have, we should be scoring a goal. Timo Werner's goalbound snapshot was excellently blocked by Craig Dawson, who blocked two more efforts from the German in the space of a couple of minutes. A Dundee United statement read: Following our statement earlier this week regarding the Storm Arwen damage to the Jerry Kerr Stand roof and having subsequently commissioned professional assessment of the damages, we have reluctantly taken the decision to close the Jerry Kerr Stand for Sunday's fixture versus Celtic due to ongoing safety concerns. Watch Torino FC live Start a Free Trial to watch Torino F.C. on YouTube TV (and cancel anytime). Stream live TV from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN & popular cable networks. United could still sanction the exit of Jesse Lingard, Phil Jones and Dean Henderson from the club before the end of the window, while Everton are expected to sign Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli, initially on a free transfer. To be 2-0 up is to be home and dry; to suddenly find that lead halved, with ten minutes left, is rainclouds gathering and a long way to go. And it's not as though Senegal's underachievements belong to other people, long gone. Aliou Cissé was there for both lost finals, captain for the first and coach for the second. There's a miserable hat-trick looming in one possible future. All the top stories and transfer rumours from Friday's national newspapers... Leeds will dole out a whopping £48m to players and staff if they avoid the drop. Championship promotion hopefuls West Bromwich Albion had to settle for a point as they were held to a goalless draw by Steve Cooper's improving Nottingham Forest. In the meantime, Green believes that Chelsea should just enjoy the fact that they probably have the best number one and number two combination in world football right now. Crystal Palace and Valencia were also in talks to sign Van de Beek during the January transfer window, but he has opted for a switch to Goodison Park. Speaking at a press conference ahead of United’s game with Aston Villa, the German hinted that some players were not committed. We've lost two of those in Harry Maguire and Ben Chilwell but the team have continued to progress. They deserve that, but you've got to keep improving. Were Rangnick's concerns about German football, with its devotion to the outdated sweeper system, well founded? First and foremost, I would like to apologise to the fans. As you know, I've been in talks with the administrators for about two months. Norwich have won just one of their last 14 home matches in the top flight and bet365 price them as clear outsiders at 7/1 (8.00). Watch Torino vs Como (Free Trial) Watch the Torino vs Como game on 10/25/2024 live. Start your free trial today! Watch your local teams with Regional Sports Networks. Stream ABC, CBS, FO... Derby's first genuine chance fell to left-back Forsyth on the hour mark, but he fired over at the far post from Ebosele's cross. Como-Torino - Serie A 2024/2025 Live Stream There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Como's last 4 games (Serie A). +. Como ... Every coach and manager wants to play. Not every Under-23 player is ready to play Premier League football. Bryan Cristante's own goal before half-time pulled one back for Atalanta, who also had a goal disallowed for offside. Tomas Soucek - 6As West Ham fans can relate, the midfielder was vital for his side when both defending and attacking set plays, as well as when breaking up any number of Scotland attacks. Unbeaten in nine meetings against Leeds, and having kept six clean sheets in their last nine fixtures, Arsenal could offer tempting value at 5/2 (3.50) to win to nil here. Chelsea last lifted the cup in 2018 by beating Arsenal 3-1, while the Gunners won the final two years earlier. It is understood that a loan move in the January transfer window now looks likely, with a host of teams interested in taking Mengi on a temporary basis.   Phil Foden - scorer of a goal in a Champions League semi-final at the age of 21 - embodied City's disappointment in a forlorn post-match interview in which he lamented their tendency to give the ball away in dangerous areas, adding that they knew that Carlo Ancelotti's Madrid would punish them. And punish them they inevitably did. The second element was Sancho. The England man has been a shadow of the player who impressed so much at Borussia Dortmund, but the way he demanded the ball from Luke Shaw before steering into the far corner what would have been his first goal at Old Trafford had it not flicked off Burnley skipper Ben Mee was a welcome sign of confidence. Everyone knows my story of growing up, but you have to remember I have two brothers and two sisters all older than me, and she's a single parent throughout the whole way of that. Team newsManchester City will be without defender John Stones for Tuesday's Champions League Group A clash at Club Brugge. The former Bournemouth boss said he was really disappointed he had not helped the team earn more wins since he was appointed in November. Fifteen Premier League clubs are set to be impacted by the Africa Cup of Nations in January and February. I was very aware that I wanted to be the best coach I could be and the only way I was going to do that was not just by coaching at Bournemouth but by doing much more. So I knew pretty early that he would be staying at Manchester United. We really enjoyed having him. Caretaker Manchester United manager Michael Carrick says he is still to speak to Ralf Rangnick Rangnick was confirmed as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's